Tuesday, January 6, 2009

mini...

Well…let me begin by describing preety kukreja oh I am sorry ‘the preety kukreja’ as I know her- independent, funloving, unpredictable, headstrong (karma hai toh bas karma hai) and of course DOMINATING!! And the most defining quality of hers ‘AALSI’ (specially mujhe dekh kar toh inke aalas ek dum peak par pahunch jaata hai) Preets you already know how special and important you have always been for me.we have created some very beautiful memories together (and that includes some very crazy and stupid things we have done!!). do u remember when u went to pilani u asked me to write to u what all happened in that serial hip hip hurray…and I did write to u everything…baap re!!Now, this one is particularly special to me don’t know if u remember. You once wrote somewhere for me that I am one of the best parts of your life…I was really happy!!I have grown up with you and seen u fight circumstances and emerge as a stronger person everytime. I’ve learned to b strong from u, seriously. Pata hai everytime you were hurt coz of something I felt equally bad and I used to think of ways to make u happy. No wonder I was the happiest when u got placed in yatra and got a chance to get out from Aligarh. And yes theres one thing that needs to be mentioned here I am really scared of u (as is everyone else ;-) )
And here are two very important success mantras(ek dum tried and tested) from preety kukrejas dictionary-1. acchi sabji banana ka sabse aasan tareeka, add a lot of ghee/ oil to whatever u cook…aur sabji ho jaaegi ek dum lazeez!!2. this second one toh is very special even I am applying it in my life. This one says “ do not brush your teeth if you get up early to study that wont make u feel hungry and help u study better” it really works!!
I am really glad to have you as a part of my life. I sincerely wish that the good lord grants you all ur wishes and keeps u happy alwaz.
Wish you a very happy birthday!!Have a blast.Lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment