Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ankush Narula



hey preety many many happy returns of the day ab wat to say abt you.....your attitude,simplicity & gr88 sense of style....now its been 2 years i knw u and u are one of the best persons i have ever meet till date a very gud frnd a person gud at heart
being a frnd isn’t easy you just not share a joke a conversation a cup of coffee or a story u share the most honest and true part of ur self and that what I am with u all the times the conversation sorrows joys fights I have shared with u a time less and price lessi remember u given me a pat for my achievements, encouragement for my failures , lending an ear to my problems
from day one of training in yatra and till date you have not changed....crazy for movies...bas todha wait karvati hai actually thoda nahi bahut jayad wait karvati hai aur kabhi kabhi flop show bhi ho jata hai......thank you for letting me my self....thank you for being so self less..... and thank you for being a good and true frnd.......god bless u........

No comments:

Post a Comment