Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gaurav jain...


Hey preeti,Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year......Oh sorry....new year to gaya....
Oh yes..I know....I Know..this day is as special as you are..but why?I Wish candu would have told me before asking me to write :(...
Ohk..so let me guess....
You are going to join Kingfisher as most smart and beautiful hostess!!!!!....Yes..Yes...right na....nooooo.......:(...
ohk then....You are going to have dinner in lake palace !!!....hmmm...but iske liye to tumhe udaipur ana padega...
ohk..I got it....You are coming udaipur to meet the most amazing friends of yours!!!!nahi :(...ye bhi nahi....
gottcha....Date with Shahrukh haan !!!!!noooo...he is not that lucky :)....
then...............candu tell me...what it is.........................................................................................................
How stupid I am...it must be your birthday !!!!....Yoo....I got it.......
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
May all of your wishes and dreams, specially the one mentioned above get fulfilled this year.Not all, but I can promoise you the 2nd one :)....or may be if you come to bangalore then dinner inLeela's....
I wish this day bring to you all things that make you smile.
Happy Birthday!
Have fun..and a rocking day....come soon....
PS: Please mujhe candu ne nahi bataya..mujhe khud yad tha

No comments:

Post a Comment