Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Abhi






Each year your birthday reminds me


That I really want to say


I’m very glad I know you;


I think of you each day.


I hope you enjoy your birthday,


All the pleasures it has in store,


And because I appreciate you,


I hope you have many more!


Hey pretty preety! Happy b’day dear.
Preety my buddly… hmmm Jan 7th …wow what a great significance this date has taken in my life, though its ur b’day on 7th but I’ve got the finest gift of life on this day, and that’s you tikkly pikkly! My best friend… an amazing person with an extraordinary difference… now one wud ask kya hai ye differenceeee??? Chalo dekhte hain…
Well normally one wud call friends late night to share things or discuss something important, but she just calls me and say… abhi neend nahi aarahi hai, jaldi se kuch borning suna do, ya tum kuch boring bolte raho...aur agar main kuch nahi kahon tou samaz lena ki main so gayi… wah! Kya tarika hai, aisa lagta hai jaise aap tou bore karne ke badshah ho… arey ye tou friends ka exploitation hai. But like a real goodie she is always there for me…
I don’t know why she likes the travelling industry… according to me she shud have been in a detective agency… well, that’s ‘coz, whatever I say or do, she has a huge doubt on that, she wud rarely believe me in first go… abhi tak mujhe jain nahi samazti… actually shak peda karne wale log bhi yahin hai…warna details deta. But, she always trust our friendship.
Hey buddy Enjoy your day! Have a splendid b’day… may the smile on ur face last forever! And I wish the K1, K2, K3 stays for long in service… by the way they all were very nice with their responses….
Thanx a ton for being a wonderful buddy…
Lots of love
Abhi (as in cuddly)

No comments:

Post a Comment